The JConcepts National Carpet and Turf Series Race is coming fast, Mar 20-22. Sign-ups here
A few details:
- Battery Limit 8.44
- Motors may be subjected to post race tear down for inspections if needed
- ESCs may be subjected to post race inspections if needed
- Chassis protectors on ALL vehicles
- NO tire sauce will be allowed
- We use ROAR rules, but have the right to add, remove or change any of those rules the way we see fit
- Any questions, contact Da702
Updated TCS 2020 Rules! Spec tire for the F1 class will be Gravity.
Wednesday, Mar 4 – Off-road practice. Doors open 1pm and close at 9pm.
Thursday, Mar 5 – Off-road practice and racing. Doors open 1pm and if racing, tone at 6pm. close at 9pm.
Friday, Mar 6 – On-road practice. Doors open at 1pm and if racing, it starts at 6pm and closes at 9pm.
Saturday, Mar 7– Super Saturday on-road racing. Doors open at 9am, tone at 12noon.
Sunday, Mar 8 – Sunday Funday off-road practice/racing. Doors open at 9am, tone at 12noon, closes at 4pm unless we race.
Super Saturday On-Road Series:
March 20-22: JConcepts National Carpet and Turf Series Race #1
April 25-26: Tamiya Championship Race #261
Spring is coming in May: